Follow by Email

Thursday, 28 April 2011

latest charity shop finds.

Hi there, yesterday I decided to have a look in my local charity shop,I try to pop in weekly as they are very kindly keeping any wooden coat hangers they get in , for me. I was in luck , they had four and they only cost 20p each and are much better than the plastic ones for making crochet coat hangers.


I made some for my mum for mothers day and she loved them!



  


 I also got a bag of lovely old wool,some still had there labels on  :0)  I love anything old, it takes me back to the good old days!!





All this for £2.00!!

The simple things in life, a good bargain and a bit of crocheting,I ll let you know what I come up with ,with the wool.

Happy Days!!,
love julie.xx

3 comments:

  1. beautiful hangers xx wonderful blog, i will add you to my followers ;0)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love charity shops, you never know what you'll find!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete