Follow by Email

Monday, 25 April 2011

new crochet make

Hi there,its another lovely day here in Wales,we ve been so lucky with the weather over the last few weeks.
Yesterday I started on a new project ,a new granny blanket for my mum. She chose the colours a lovely plum shade,bright pink and white.


Its growing lovely!


Its nice working with some bright new colours,the last two blankets I ve made have been for men,so lots of blue,brown & red.

Hope you have a lovely day doing what you like and hello to everyone thats messaged me ,its lovely to hear from you.
love julie.xxx

3 comments:

  1. The colours are lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very clever making those blankets.

    We are hopefully going to have a cottage garden area this year so good luck with all your flowers. Foxgloves are my favourites.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love your blog hun! What a clever girlie you are!
    x x x x

    ReplyDelete