Follow by Email

Sunday, 1 May 2011

My favourite blogs.

Isn't it wonderful when you come across a blog that you just cant stop reading.When I came across Lucy s blog (Attic 24) I literally lost hours.http://attic24.typepad.com/
As you read back and back through the archives its like reading a really good book ,one that you cant put down!

I only came across Blogs last year ,when reading my favourite magazine Country homes & Interiors.It featured a lady called Helen of Busy Bee studios .In the homes & interiors section ,Lavender Cottage.http://busybeestudio.typepad.com/my_weblog/.



OOh how I love drooling over other peoples homes and my favourite type being Cottages. I actually live in a 15 year old house,but my decorating inside is more cottage chic,plenty of granny blankets,painted furniture,etc. But one day I 'd love to own my very own country cottage.

I love Lucy s blog also because she has the most fantastic crochet patterns that she shares for free and she has a wonderful way with words when writing,Check it out if you havent already.

Today is the last day of the Easter holidays so we are making the most of it by going out to eat today,which is great because I actually get a day off cooking!! I like cooking ,but find it diffucult sometimes to think of different meals to have,especially with fussy teenage children,one doesnt like this and one doesnt like that,I 'm lucky though hubby eats anything I put in front of him!!

Hope you have a lovely day,julie.x

3 comments:

  1. Do I dare look at her blog?

    We live in a 400 year old cottage, will it send me dreaming about things I'd love to have...?

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi yes LUCYS blog is beautiful love HELEN XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I found the Busy Bee blog in exactly the same way. Her homes are beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete